Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 9, 2013

Pregnant 1

"I love you, Michiru."
"I know you do."


Haruka chuckled and waited for the answer that she was looking for.
"I love you too, Haruka. Good night."


"Good night?"


Michiru blushed and rolled to her side of the bed so that she would not have to face her lover.


"I'm a bit tired."


Haruka Tenoh leaned over Michiru Kaioh and gently placed the back of her hand against her lover's forehead.


"Are you feeling alright?" Haruka moved her hand and stared worriedly at Michiru. Her skin was glimmering with sweat,


"I'm fine, just tired." Michiru actually seemed a bit agitated.


Haruka withdrew and leaned against her pillow. She clapped her hands twice to deactivate the lights.
"Good night."


The bed was empty when Haruka got up to prepare breakfast at six in the morning. Michiru was never up before Haruka. The half of the bed where Michiru had been sleeping was cool and showed no sign of body heat. Haruka rubbed her head, removed her boxer shorts form between her buttocks and went downstairs. Michiru was sitting at the kitchen table. It was strewn with plates and containers that had previously contained left-overs from meals and an empty ice cream pint. Michiru was about to place another morsel into her mouth when she spotted Haruka staring at her from the banister.

"So that's where it's all been disappearing to."

Michiru dropped her chopsticks and pushed the nearest plate away in an attempt to hide the evidence of her porking episode.
Haruka smiled. "I like a woman with an appetite."


Michiru began to move the dishes to the sink, but Haruka continued down the stairs and stopped her.


"I'll take care of it. I don't suppose you'll want to me to fix you anything else?"



Haruka took the rest of the plates to the sink while Michiru stood aside in embarrassed silence.
"Haruka, would you still stay with me if I was fat?"


"You don't even need to ask. Of course I would." Haruka didn't mention that it was Michiru who was staying at her place. "If anything, you could gain a few pounds."


Haruka took a glance at one of the dishes she was carrying.
"Michiru? You know this is kikurage?" Haruka pointed to the dark mushrooms on the plate that she had been eating from. "I thought you hated kikurage."


"I guess that they aren't that bad when you're hungry."


"Ah," Haruka sighed, as she finished removing the dishes and throwing away the empty pint. "Michiru, if there is anything that you need to say, I'll always be here to listen." With that, Haruka left her lover standing in the kitchen, and went back up to their room to take a shower.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét